Bank of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank of America

So I will be ready to file ch7 in May 07 (will have the atty paid off, cr counseling etc).

I have two BOA cards appx 9k total bal between the two. BOA (said he was their customer service) left me a message saying to call them about a time sensitive issue with them and reference that I have two account. On one of their previous late pmt calls I had already advised I was going to file, call my atty etc....

This close should I bother calling them back? I'm about 50-60 days away from my intended filing so I'm hoping they cant get a suit going in time at this point. My thought is he probably wants to make a buyout offer which I coulndt possibly afford at this point. Or maybe I should just tell him to call atty??
    pa308 (equifax fico 6-21 471) 594 on 3-09 671 7-09
    filed ch7 6-12
    341 7-25
    Discharged and closed 9-24

Refer them to your attorney.
    It's not what we have in our lives, but who we have in our lives and the quality of those relationships.

Comment

if you are filing in may, then you will have no problem filing. Even if they do happen to file a suit, once you file BK, it will stop the suit cold in it's tracks. in 50-60 days, there shouldn't be anything at all to worry about.

My advice, don't talk to them and just file...and don't worry about anything
      Oct 9, 2007 - Filed my Chapter 13! Scores: 527/509/528
      Jan 1, 2009 - Sent in my last payment! Scores: 635/628/585!
      Feb 11, 2009 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED!
      I AM NOT A LAWYER. ANYTHING I SAY IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X