Calls on Sunday? I thought this was the day of rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calls on Sunday? I thought this was the day of rest

I guess not..why did I think they dont call on sundays..I got two today so far. hummm.......no rest for the wicked I guess lol

They want their money, if they could call you at midnight they would.

Comment

Originally posted by ready2puke View Post
      I guess not..why did I think they dont call on sundays..I got two today so far. hummm.......no rest for the wicked I guess lol
      Maybe they worship on Saturday?
      Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

ever listen to the "touch tone terrorists" ?? pay yo bill.............pay yo bill.
        Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

It is very irritating. I remember this specific creditor would call me every Sunday at exactly 8am. I've even had a creditor call me on Thanksgiving before. I guess some CAs don't celebrate the holidays.
          Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
          Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Nicollette View Post
            It is very irritating. I remember this specific creditor would call me every Sunday at exactly 8am. I've even had a creditor call me on Thanksgiving before. I guess some CAs don't celebrate the holidays.

I would say some creditors do not have a life. I guess the objective is to get you really upset so maybe you will pay some if not all the debt. Personally, I think it makes most people worse.
            Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

I have had people who owe me money, but I conduct it in a reasonable format. If I have to go to the next level, I do that but I don't make myself look like a jerk.

Tomorrow, I will probably file the paper work against a woman who passed a bad check. I gave her the benefit of the doubt too many times. I have followed up with certified letter which she refuses to sign for.

The last bad check person I dealt with got arrested and had to spend the night in jail. She posted bail and decided that having a trial might be the best choice. When I showed up for the trial, she immeditately decided to take a plea. When she came back in to the court room, she came over to me and shook my hand. She was so happy that she wasn't going to jail. As I left, The Highway Patrol officer assigned to the court got up and he shook my hand also.

Creditors and collection agencies don't have to be jerks, but I suspect most of them are.

Comment

The calls we got yesterday I taunted the collectors by asking them why they get stuck working on Sunday and how I'm sure their supervisors were out enjoying the beautful spring day anticipating who they can yell at on Monday for not collecting enough the day before.

This collection stuff can be fun. When I get a robo-call I wait for the live collectors who always seem to thank me for calling and ask my name. I refuse to give it to them for awhile with the reason being they called me not vice versa. Ultimately, I verify my name, address and phone number for them and nothing else. Usually, they tell me they'll note the account and I can expect another call in a few days.
                Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X