NS calls again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NS calls again

Northstar left another voice mail on my work phone. I work for a state agency and these folks have clearly no clue as to state laws here. I sent my DV and C&D letter this morning.

The latest message states that they have "repeatedly attempted to contact me," and there is no doubt about that! LOL. At first they seemed congenial, but now the caller said they had also attempted ot contact my HR department several times. They shoudl look at my employer and understand that the last thing my employer is going to do is share anything about me. Chr*st, I work for the state. It's more likely that my HR would refer these folks to my agency's general legal counsel, before HR would EVER bother me with this issue. Dumb a**es!

Oregon needs revenue in these trying economic times. What a great way to gain revenue without raising taxes. The states should start going after CA's. LMAO.

Calling HR.....Crap, can they really do that ??
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Yes, they can probably contact Hr to "see" if I'm an employee. Nothing wrong with that as long as they don't discuss any alleged debt issues. The PO says my "leeter" should arrive in New York on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I'm not all that concerned. Shoudl they continue to call after the C&D information, I'll forward all the relevant pdf files to my state attorney general's office and the feds.

Comment

That's funny, BB. In fact I just learned that any requests from outsiders related to protected info on me (court ordered or not) requires a pre-paid fee for processing, printing, classified staff wages, etc. I'm not too worried. LOL

Comment

Northstar has started calling me too. It's funny because out of the blue you start getting these calls from some strident talking person about the urgent matter blah blah blah...they wait for a week or two to send a written notice, by then they're about given up on you I guess.
          filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

The gentleman that calls me (Eddie, if I remember) sounds all official and makes it sound sooo important that I return the call. We'll see what happens after they get the C&D.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X