No announcement yet.

Hot Linda called On fathers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Linda=a reason to turn Gay. 'Hub (and no I'm, NOT)
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
      Hot Linda=a reason to turn Gay. 'Hub (and no I'm, NOT)
      Come-on Hub.........Look into her eyes. You can't tell me your not at least a little Aroused.........
      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
        Come-on Hub.........Look into her eyes. You can't tell me your not at least a little Aroused.........
        OK, I'll have to admit, I am. My stomach first became aroused when first seeing her. Then your comment and the thought made my passionate stomach very aroused. At this time, between posting words, my stomach is ejaculating green bile as two thoughts ago, my eggs and bacon were ejaculated. Wow, what an experience. Now after my cigarette, I'm going out to my garage to find a hammer and hit my big toe for another like thrill. 'Hub or in this case 'Glub.
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
          OK, I'll have to admit, I am. My stomach first became aroused when first seeing her. Then your comment and the thought made my passionate stomach very aroused. At this time, between posting words, my stomach is ejaculating green bile as two thoughts ago, my eggs and bacon were ejaculated. Wow, what an experience. Now after my cigarette, I'm going out to my garage to find a hammer and hit my big toe for another like thrill. 'Hub or in this case 'Glub.

O My Hub! Such descriptive Language ROFLOL!

Luci

Comment

Originally posted by LuciluS View Post
            O My Hub! Such descriptive Language ROFLOL!

Luci
            I'll have to apologize for the discriptive language. You see, I reread all posts above. Every post I reread, I had a beer. By the time I got down to the last post, she was looking pretty good. I could not contain myself. 'Hub

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X