Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Just thought I'd check in and share where I'm at in the process. I'm about to go 150 days late with 20K 1 card Bofa and 60 days with 4 other Bofa cards 49K. I speak with them once a week and they always are polite plus they messages with actual names and extensions to call. Discover is easy to get rid of I speak with them once a week about to 105 days on 8K. Citi is also manageable 8K about to be 150 days. Just defaulted on my Home Depot they call a lot haven't spoke with them yet. Amex is a pain in the ass 60 days late, I spent 15 minutes getting bumped all the way up the ladder. They threatened to garnish my wages take my house..blah blah blah. Started out demanding $1600 finished begging for $100. The best was all the commotion in the background. I'm not the only one in this boat. Best of luck to everyone on their journey.

Ask Amex how they can take your house?
    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

AMEX taking house....

Nice visual BB2U! , I'm still laughing over that one.....
      Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
      Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

I don't take any pleasure in this, but the desperation in this fools voice was priceless. Their biggest threat was that they would turn it over to collection agency. I'll take my chance's with them hope I can hold them all off into next year.

Comment

Heck, I would've asked Amex if they're gunna cut my grass for me, its hot outside...
          Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X