How to file a complaint against chase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to file a complaint against chase?

National Enterprise Systems has been calling me at work everyday this week after I expressly told them to stop. This is totally embarassing (I work in a cube farm and everyone hears everyone!) and I just can't take it anymore. The calls are bad enough at home but this place is just nasty.

I've written down the names of the last two callers and I just told this guy that I have his name and that if I get one more phonecall I"m filing with the FTC. Each time they call they put the fear of God in me telling me they're going to tell Chase that I refuse to pay. (I've never stated that I"ve repeatedly stated that I"m waiting to go through counseling so I can know what my budget is and then I can negotiate).

Does filing a complaint stop the calls?

Birdie, you must write the a C & D letter. Just telling them does nothing. Also, after getting their name, tell them your work phones are recorded and you are asking for this time clip from your manager to use against them.

I assume (by other post) you have not yet filed. When you do, the automatic stay will stop the harassment. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

also when you answer, and you know it's them, simply hang up.
      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
        Birdie, you must write the a C & D letter. Just telling them does nothing. Also, after getting their name, tell them your work phones are recorded and you are asking for this time clip from your manager to use against them.

I assume (by other post) you have not yet filed. When you do, the automatic stay will stop the harassment. 'Hub
        Thanks! Are there sample letters anywhere on this site? I was looking at http://clarkhoward.com/liveweb/shown...12/103/358/399 but it seems so short and I'm afraid maybe it won't do the trick?

Meanwhile I just complained in writing via the net to the FTC and the Attorney Gen'l of Massachusetts (where I live) stating the names and extension numbers. If nothing else it made me feel a little better for like 3 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
          also when you answer, and you know it's them, simply hang up.

I think I'm going to shut the ringer off (feels like home!) and just let it all go to voicemail. My cubbie neighbors have heard enough personal info on me for one week!

That NEC is ruthless! I wish the state of Mass could hire them to get the childsupport my ex owes me and then I wouldn't be in this mess!

Comment

That's all you need. Just simply,

Dear Scumbag CA,

Re: Account xxxx

It is inconvenient for me to take your calls at anytime.
            Please cease and desist from further telephonic communication.
            All further contact with me should be in writing at the address you have on file.

Regards,
            /s/ Dan Deadbeat
            filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Several years ago, when my wife and I lived up in the Cleveland area, she worked for NES for about 5 months...only cuz the job market sucked and it was right down the street from her Mom's...who was fighting cancer at the time. anywho- She quit when I got my transfer back thru my employer to Florida. When she worked there, she saw plenty of illegal things, and was told to do so herself, which she refused, and they did not like her too much. this place was so shady, anytime someone went to qut and give their 2 weeks notice, they were fired immediately on the spot, and walked out. (she called in and left a VM after she left and so 'oh by the way, i quit). It was the only way to not get screwed. But NES is and was a real shady outfit.
              Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X