• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh one

Client services inc
    3451 Harry Truman road
    St charles, Mo. 63301

got a letter from these blokes today. collecting for citibank. anyone dealt with them ??
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

How many days late? I'm 150 with them now and still speak to them weekly. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeseater View Post
      How many days late? I'm 150 with them now and still speak to them weekly. Good luck.
      about 120. i have not spoken to a single creditor. how are the to deal with ??
      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

I sent them a DV/C&D letter and they've gone away, after having called for a while including my neighbors. Scum.
        filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by catleg View Post
          I sent them a DV/C&D letter and they've gone away, after having called for a while including my neighbors. Scum.
          i'll get one ready

Comment

I've spoken with mine about once a week, citi is quite pleasant. We chatted about back to school and that if they would just give me time I see the light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel ends in june 2010 when i hoping to role my wife's way over mileage leased honda in to Bk. So I chat moan about how bad things are to buy time. 20 minutes while I was eating A jersey Mike sub. 3 days of peace to follow. Amex is in full assault not to let theirs go 90 bad news for them, it will. Bofa actually raised my limits to keep me from going over. Next time I speak with them kudos to them.

Comment

They suck. They are the reason I decided I needed to file BK. Before sending me a letter, they called my home, my employer, my mother in law, my brother in law and god knows who else that I speak to even less than them. Give em a DV to buy some time and then c&d them. I was so pissed I just sent the c&d. I was having fantasies of finding a tall building near their's and returning the favor with a rifle... I was that PO'd. I am filled with hate every time I think of them.

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by walkthaplank View Post
                They suck. They are the reason I decided I needed to file BK. Before sending me a letter, they called my home, my employer, my mother in law, my brother in law and god knows who else that I speak to even less than them. Give em a DV to buy some time and then c&d them. I was so pissed I just sent the c&d. I was having fantasies of finding a tall building near their's and returning the favor with a rifle... I was that PO'd. I am filled with hate every time I think of them.

good luck

yeah, its on my wifes account. she is unemployed so no employer to hassel. however my mother-in-law lives with us in the back house, and has her own phone. she knows our plan and if someone calls she just tells them she doesn't know us.

Comment

Albacore, you changed your avatar. You do get around to some hot chicks don't you? Right when I was nearly in love with the last one, you put another 'hotty' up. Uncool dude, I'm a married man and you put temptation in my path? Not a good boy, you are. 'Hub
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                    Albacore, you changed your avatar. You do get around to some hot chicks don't you? Right when I was nearly in love with the last one, you put another 'hotty' up. Uncool dude, I'm a married man and you put temptation in my path? Not a good boy, you are. 'Hub
                    nothin but love for ya baby. carry on

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
                      nothin but love for ya baby. Carry on
                      lol
                      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

In my limited experience I have found that speaking with them about once a week or every second week seems to keep them reasonably content. Amex has been the most aggressive I'll be 90 withe them in about 5 days. They don't like to see 90 for some reason. 150 with Bofa, I actually call them every 2 weeks to give them some hope. Just trying to buy time, but I tell them as soon as one of them pulls the trigger I will too. Keep us posted.

Comment

Now I got a new one calling today. Collect corp. Never heard of them. out of Arizona somewhere. Ohh well I'll wait for a letter and C & D them.

Comment

I've dealt with CollectCorp accordingly, send them the DV, they wont reply, it'll send it off into limbo land of bad debt.

Comment

Originally posted by optimistic1 View Post
                              I've dealt with CollectCorp accordingly, send them the DV, they wont reply, it'll send it off into limbo land of bad debt.
                              good. thats 2 on the agenda for tonight.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X