Wow, this bk thing is powerful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this bk thing is powerful.

I filed five weeks ago and my mailbox which used to be filled to the point of bursting is now empty every day. The only phone calls I get are from friends (instead of the 10-20 calls I was getting just last month.) And today, I got an alert from myfico that a collection record was placed on my file (dropped my score by 35 points.) I called up the collection agency listed (prepared to fight) and instead I got "I'm sorry, that should have been deleted. I'll make sure it's deleted today and send you a letter out to confirm."

I'm not out of the woods yet, but it's kind of nice being on this side of things for a change.

Good for you! I'll bet it's a great feeling!
    Lying awake at night...
    Waiting to file...
    Roughly $34,000 in credit card debt

Comment

a fresh start indeed.

Comment

LOL! That brings back memories! The post office likely needed a forklift to handle all the collection/dumming letters I got prior to filing.
        It was interesting when my only mail was the phone bill, utilities and cable bill and a few advertising circulars.

Comment

Yeah, it's nice huh? I don't mind going to the mailbox now, there isn't anything in there that makes me nervous, well other then utility bills! LOL

Today in our mailbox was an invitation to purchase a car. From a reputable car dealer. I am sure the interest rate would be outrageous and we aren't looking for a car anyway.

Yeah, it's a good feeling. Not dreading the mailbox,or the phone ringing. Very freeing finally filing.
          Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X