Wow, the love I got!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, the love I got!

So since Mrs 747LUVR isnt working... we have a muffin in the oven due soon, we're getting our budget together and the likes. So yesterday, out of curiosity I wanted to test the waters with our two lienholders on the car and truck. Mind you we're not stopping our payments, current on them, and have never missed a payment. We'll reaffirm them in BK.

So I call CitiAuto on the car. They said they wouldnt assist with deferred payments etc etc for those who are unemployed. (hello, I'm working..) okkkay then.

US Bank on the truck was my next call. Same story- "we wont assist you until Mrs. 747LUVR has a job". I told this rep with attitude, "ok, so here I am, maybe like other customers calling, BEFORE defaulting, trying to work something out, and you dont want to help, or be of assistance". Basically she said yes! I was like, wow. I told her (without any intentions of doing so) that they must want another pickup truck gas guzzler to take care of, and I am going to leave the keys in it and its sitting at the end of my driveway, come and pick it up. She said "well if thats your perrogitive". I said Yes and hung up.

I almost made the comment I'm glad US Bank is eating $10k on that visa of theirs...

Sorry to ramble. But their arrogance towards those who actually are trying blew me away. Hollier than thou attitude.
    Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

LOL!! Yeah, I experienced the same thing with my credit card company. I called Chase (my largest account) twice BEFORE I was in default trying to get them to lower their monthly min. due. Nope, they couldn't do anything... I was a Chase "Platinum Card Holder" and all around good customer for over 20 years, never late, always paid more than the min. payments, etc. :/
    Very frustrating.
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

US Bank is just awful, dealing with them as an OC on my Visa card. Fortunately they sold it off to a JDB right after chargeoff (all bark, no bite, I guess).
      Chase is just as bad, they filed suit against us on 3 card accounts right after chargeoff, but the courts are so jammed it took almost 3 months to get around to serving us with the lawsuit. And they're still calling looking for a payment.
      Up yours, Jamie Dimon.
      filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

lol.... after this conversation I had with them, I felt even better when AMEX called me tonight. She asked if I was paying it, said I cant make any promises...it's 63 days now.. woman goes on to say, well more fees, etc, itll go to OC, I said ok. she was like "ok?"...I said sure. 'well do you pay rent?'... I said no, a mortgage, and guess what, they get paid before you. She couldnt argue the fact. Most creditors to date dont even try to come close to objecting that arguement. In a month, I'll tell them it'll cost me $30k just to bring my accounts current. Maybe, and I mean maybe, cuz they're not too bright, they might just see the writing on the wall.

BTW catleg- glad to see Milton's back....I have his stapler somewhere around here... lol
        Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

Comment

IDK, maybe time to sell that fleet of two hundred 747's?

Love how helpful these folks are. And I see so many commercials on TV these days that say. . . .

WE ARE YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES, AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP, IN TOUGH TIMES AND GOOD. . . .

yyyaaaahhhh riiiiiiiggghhhhttt.

11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
          12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
          3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Yes. They're here to help you (get the rope nice and tight around your neck!).
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManCrawling View Post
              IDK, maybe time to sell that fleet of two hundred 747's?

Love how helpful these folks are. And I see so many commercials on TV these days that say. . . .

WE ARE YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES, AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP, IN TOUGH TIMES AND GOOD. . . .

yyyaaaahhhh riiiiiiiggghhhhttt.

if i sell my 747's how do i get to work? besides i need cap won to pay for my jet fuel LOL

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X