Collector Gets Punked-Must Watch Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collector Gets Punked-Must Watch Video

If you want a good laugh and have ten minutes then click on this link and enjoy. I'm still laughing.

SandyShores

OK, if I were not already married, I would go after that gal. However.........errrrr....maybe I did?????

That is the most funniest call I've heard. Other than "how old are you?" I enjoyed "describe the item adult toy". I was ALMOST, but not quite feeling sorry for that bill collector. If I saw that before, I could have had a lot of fun with my CA's.
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

This is hilarious! I just googled "Judge Judy Soundboard" and found one. I am going to C&D all my CAs, but I might just use this soundboard on a few calls for laughs. Why not?

Comment

oh that is fabulous, thank you very much.
        i think i need to stop sending those limited c&d's anymore.
        this could be much more fun.
        Last edited by catleg; 08-14-2009, 05:24 PM.
        filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Here's another one. This is the infamous NCO that gets punked. I swear these collectors must be on crack to fall for some of these routines. In any event it helps me relieve some of the stress.

"I don't want to know you all you need to do is pay your bills!" LOL "You know who it is I already told you three times."

Read the comments below each video too.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

SandyBeach
          Last edited by SandyShores; 08-14-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Violet View Post
            This is hilarious! I just googled "Judge Judy Soundboard" and found one. I am going to C&D all my CAs, but I might just use this soundboard on a few calls for laughs. Why not?
            Try the Michael Jackson soundboard while you're at it. "But I have slept with many children" "My mind doesn't run that way"

From what I figured out the guy used a speaker phone and clicked on responses from the sound board as the call progressed. My favorite Judyisms were "What happened in April?" and "How old are you?" I'm still laughing as I type this.

SandyShores

Comment

I love the MJ "doo doo and feces thrown all over the walls" quote.
              I think it's from his arrest.
              It might describe the call center they're calling from.
              Last edited by catleg; 08-14-2009, 06:41 PM.
              filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

This is very funny, thanks for posting.

Comment

That is funny but sad how that collector was trying so hard to scam a "crazy old lady" into paying a debt for her "son". I hope more people have fun with this and waste the CA's time!
                  12/05/08 - filed pro se
                  01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
                  04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
                  6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X