Credit inquiry by GC Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit inquiry by GC Services

Just got an alert from Equifax that GC Services out of San Diego made an inquiry into credit report. Does any know who they represent? I guess I knew it was getting too quiet.

Originally posted by Cheeseater View Post
    Just got an alert from Equifax that GC Services out of San Diego made an inquiry into credit report. Does any know who they represent? I guess I knew it was getting too quiet.
    They are a collection agency. They are probably checking to see if you are defaulting on everyone.
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

I think It's my Sears/citi account. Are you just sending out C&D' s or are you talking to them? Thanks.

Comment

I think It's my Sears/citi account. Are you just sending out C&D' s or are you talking to them? Thanks.
        I just send out DV's. I have not talked to one single creditor as of yet.
        Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Thanks, just read your post and am really looking forward to their calls. They called today at least I am assuming the new 000-000-0000 number is them. I hope I can keep my cool like you. Can they call before sending a dunning letter?

Comment

Yes they call before they send a letter, and since they're in SD it takes forever to reach most parts of the country. I had to DV these guys twice before they stopped calling. I wonder if their actual operations are across the border in Tijuana? Would make a lot of sense.
            filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Thanks, just read your post and am really looking forward to their calls. They called today at least I am assuming the new 000-000-0000 number is them. I hope I can keep my cool like you. Can they call before sending a dunning letter?
              you know i had a collector, brian something call from I thijnk it was Collect Corp, Left 2 messages in a menacing tone asking for my wife. he did not say what card it was. So i called back got his VM told him we dont discuss these matters over the phone, and to send me a letter and i'll mail him a response. he called 1 more time acgnowledging my message but he still needed to talk to my wife. that is the last i heard from them, and nothing received in the mail. been several weeks, so who knows ??

Comment

They actually just started calling me and they are collectin for my Credit One Card. They never leave messages and I did get a notice in the mail for them.
                Filed Chapter 7 8/2006 Discharge 11/2006
                Filing Non Dischargable Chapter 13 August 2009
                *When this is done, I promise to never get in debt again cause this sucks :-(*

Comment

They are the CA for my AmEx card. They are awful. Calling to harass my *parents* at work. Not just one phone call. Yesterday they called MAKING FUN of my mom (called her an idiot) and then continued to crank call her, many times. They are seriously the worst.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X