National action financial services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National action financial services

Who are these people? I got caught by GC services today, it rang through as a local number. She attacked right away, the good news was according to her I payed off my mortgage. I told that was great news now she could sue me and get citi's money. Also she wanted why all my other cards were maxed out.

Originally posted by Cheeseater View Post
    Also she wanted why all my other cards were maxed out.
    You should have said "because they are at the limit. Do you think you could call and request an increase for me? They started telling me no when I stopped paying the bill."
    Filed CH13 - 06/2009
    Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

I just left the dentist and am mad at myself for letting this ass get the better of me. Never again.

Comment

My all-time fave is the US Bank collector who said "well you're paying your phone bill right?" so I hung up on her so I could cancel it and send them a check.
        filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

lol, those were some really funny stories. my wife, who is 7 plus months along with the muffin in the oven...I answer who calls with a thick indian type tone, (I dunt knuw hooo Mrs 747luvr izzz, whuuu iz diz prakun mee, Ih duu Naht nuu whoo diz is., wiiiill yuu bee kahlin me agun?) works like a charm everytime. I love it. they're like, uh, sorry. Even one rep from India started to giggle b4 she got off the phone with me...I LOVE IT.
          Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X