NCO Financial Services Inc....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCO Financial Services Inc....

I sent DV letter last Friday, received back the CMRR today signed by them. They are still calling as of today and I am wondering if I should take some further steps to avoid them saying they didn't get my letter even though I have a signed CMRR, or just call it good since I have the receipt?

My DV letter stated it was inconvenient to contact me from 7a-11p seven days a week and that all future contact should be via USPS mail. I don't really care if they call because I have a Blackberry and it doesn't make a peep except for calls of the people I want to answer (I love it!!) but just making sure I'm doing what I need to do.

Also sent a DV letter to Forster and Garbus out of New York the same day, they are still calling and no CMRR as of yet...I have a feeling they refused to accept it....

Thanks for the help....

NCO took over a week from the time they received my DV to stop that loud obnoxious recording. But it did.
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Check out this youtube video where a debtor punks NCO for a few good laughs.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

SandyShores

Comment

Takes a while but after you write they will eventually stop. I just write 'em first class mail and it still works, occasionally they need a 2nd notice (GC Services) but not often. Less than a week is too much to expect. I got rid of Forster & Garbus no problem.
        filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X