Bank Of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank Of America

Does anyone here know how likely I may be sued by BOA if my last payment to them was in June???? Capital One, Bank Of America.... the list goes on and on.......
    08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
    04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
    06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
    08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

I owe them 67k over 5 cards. One has a balance of 21k and is 150 days late, another has balance of 20k 90 days late and the other 3 13k, 9k, 7k are also 90 days late. They call about monthly and haven't done anything else yet. They are very pleasant on the phone. One of my accounts a citi card has been handed over a collection agency they are extremely nasty, that happened at 150 days. You'll have some time before they go to suit... hopefully. Good luck

Comment

funny you should ask, the just called my cell from an "unavalable'phone # and left a message to call them. I'm PD 150 days
      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

boa card i quit paying on sept 2008 and its on 2nd collection agency now no sighns of anything different from previous collecters they call every other day or so i dont answer the phone ever.balance 20k plus

Comment

Originally posted by Ann View Post
          Does anyone here know how likely I may be sued by BOA if my last payment to them was in June???? Capital One, Bank Of America.... the list goes on and on.......
          I was served a complaint from BoA (BoA cc) after 9 months of not paying them and filed BK before a hearing in court for the complaint could be set up. The complaint took place while I was enrolled in a debt settlement company to that scum debt settlement company for being not being very upfront about the nature of creditors sending lawsuits, complaints, etc. Anyway, timing varies, really. IMO, to be on the safe side, if you need to file BK, wait 3 months of not paying any of the cc's and during that time, get consults from lawyers and then make a decision whether to file CH 7 or 13 depending on your financial situation. Please do not, I repeat, go to any debt settelement company route!!!

Good luck!
          Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
          Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

I haven't paid BofA (FIA Card Services) for 7 months and they still haven't bothered to send the account to a collection agency.

GEMB (lowes card) is the only creditor I know of having forwarded the account to a CA.

BB2U is correct. No one really knows how, why or when the decision to file suit is made. I would think few do anything prior to at least 6 months.
            Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

I haven't paid BOA anything in over 13 months, since July 2008. I owe them a total of $30,000 on two accounts, including all the tacked-on interest

Not a peep. Doesn't seem like either account has been sent to a collection agency although they are both charged off.

Comment

they keep calling me, but nobody's on the other end when I pick up...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X