New Fresh one-CIR Law Offices LLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Fresh one-CIR Law Offices LLC

Picked up the mail today............lucky me. Almost forgot about this card, GE Money/Mervy'ns. not sure if their a JDB or a Collection Agency, but it is signed by 2 attorneys based in San Diego. Shzz and it is only for $971.00.

anyhoo I got 30 days to send a DV.

Anyone dealt with these pilgrims ?? there is little info on the internet.
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

From their website it looks like they are a CA not a JDB.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

From their website here are the clients they are the CA attorney for:

Primary Clients

National University
      Ford Credit
      GE Consumer Finance-Americas
      R.J. Safety Supply Company
      Capital One
      Midland Credit Management
      Collect America
      Unifund

So they are the enforcement arm working with a CA for the above clients. I got this all from their website.
      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

yeah, their local, about 150 miles away. i'll send a DV to hold them off. It's my wifes card and if they ran a check she's on unemployment, and all assets are in my name, cars, house etc. I guess they can still put a lein on since Ca. is a Joint property state. I should be able to hold them off 4 months until i file.
        Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

So I went to my local court docket and looked for any cases filed by this firm. Only 3 all in 2008 on Capitol 1 accounts at less than $10K so i guess they were small claims. They paid $185 each to file, and there was no record of any summonses returned filed, and then about 6 months after each was filed, each was dismissed without prejudice.

Now help me understand what these guys do. They file, and bill the filing fee back to the OC along with a bill for their time invested ?? Seems like a losing deal for the OC on a $900 bill when the defendant, turns around and files BK.

Comment

Hard to say, but I have received numerous collection attempts by out-of-state and in-state collection attorney firms. I DV'd all of them, and never heard a word back. One expereince was with a BoA account that went to a California law firm (not BAR mmebers in my state.) When I DV'd them, I noticed they actually sold the account to a national JDB who has never even contacted me. They just report to the credit reporting agencies.

My recent experience is with the collection attorney's in BB's state pestering me with a summons. They did file suit, and I based on a recent research project (see post on this date,) it might very well be worth my time to answer.

Comment

New Inquiry

Hmmm......found this on my CR today. Looks like another one coming in, Probably Citicards. Well they will get an eyefull, like holy crap, this persons in trouble

Date of Inquiry: 09/15/2009
              Business Name: CLIENT SERVICES INC
              Address: 3451 HARRY S TRUMAN BLVD

Comment

Client Services Inc seem to like to hit our credit reports before they send out their first letter - nice people.
                Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn View Post
                  Client Services Inc seem to like to hit our credit reports before they send out their first letter - nice people.
                  yeah, I'm waiting for it so I can DV. was yours for Citi ??

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
                    yeah, I'm waiting for it so I can DV. was yours for Citi ??
                    Yes. They sent me letters from several different office. It was hard to keep up with which office the debt was assigne to, if they were even assigned to a particular office.
                    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X