Protocol Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protocol Recovery

I received a collection letter from Protocol in regards to the HELOC I had with Citimortgage. The house was foreclosed on in the beginning of the year. I've only received one letter, no phone calls.

I was told that sometimes you will receive a 1099c for the 2nd. Since they are trying to collect does that mean I won't?

Has anyone had any dealings with them? Do you think they will try to get a judgement? How long will it take them if they do? Should I call them or ignore them?

I'm trying to decide if and when I should file bk. If they don't come after me I might be able to get the cc debt paid off.
    Thanks

Originally posted by km2654 View Post
    I received a collection letter from Protocol in regards to the HELOC I had with Citimortgage. The house was foreclosed on in the beginning of the year. I've only received one letter, no phone calls.

I was told that sometimes you will receive a 1099c for the 2nd. Since they are trying to collect does that mean I won't?

Has anyone had any dealings with them? Do you think they will try to get a judgement? How long will it take them if they do? Should I call them or ignore them?

I'm trying to decide if and when I should file bk. If they don't come after me I might be able to get the cc debt paid off.
    Thanks

You will get pursued. How? Who knows. I assume your credit is trashed so why are you paying on your credit cards?
    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X