top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way to go Chase, give yourself a pat on the back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Chase, give yourself a pat on the back!

So, Chase has farmed out another account to a lawfirm called, Frederick J Hanna & Associates P C.

A quick google search yields results of lawsuits, however, it is not the debtors being sued, but it is their own lawfirm, for fdcpa and other violations of federal law.

Atleast the last lawfirm had a local office in my city, these guys have nothing.

Thanks Chase, you just bought me several more months, you guys are the best!

You may still be sued, but you can bet this particular firm (yes, they seem to have plenty of complaints against them,) will be very careful in how they handle current or near future suits.

Comment

Ok, explain the out of state suing process again, I still am mystified how one can be served and expect to fly to Georgia to the hearing.

I delayed this process for about a year now, I am ready to file my BK, all I have to do is make a phone call.

So, now I will strictly be sending C&D's, and awaiting a suit, then I will file.

I just think Chase is just losing it by choosing these clowns that dont even have an office in my state.

Comment

Hanna & Associates, they are one of hte biggies, they really are nothing more than a glorified collection agency, but they get a many accounts.

Comment

I think if they sue, they will farm the suit out to a BAR attorney in your state. This is the same with Mann-Bracken.

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
            Hanna & Associates, they are one of hte biggies, they really are nothing more than a glorified collection agency, but they get a many accounts.
            BoA sent my cc to Hanna before switching over to Glasser and Glasser. Not sure how that happened, but I heard before there were several investigations going on with the Hanna agency.
            Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
            Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Originally posted by optimistic1 View Post
              Ok, explain the out of state suing process again, I still am mystified how one can be served and expect to fly to Georgia to the hearing.

I delayed this process for about a year now, I am ready to file my BK, all I have to do is make a phone call.

So, now I will strictly be sending C&D's, and awaiting a suit, then I will file.

I just think Chase is just losing it by choosing these clowns that dont even have an office in my state.
              Why would you want to wait for them to file a lawsuit against you before you file? Won't you end up with the lawsuit showing up on your credit report?

Comment

My credit report is the like the last thing on my mind right about now, it is already completely trashed, a lawsuit would not show anyway, judgement yes.

Comment

I just love the letterhead in 24-point bold type. Wonder whose idea that is.

What's entirely too funny is, if you know how Chase operates, even though Hanna is a law firm, if they send your account to Hanna, they've already decided you're not worth suing themselves, hence, Hanna being a "law firm" just makes the whole 24-point bold letterhead with the lawyers names on it such a total joke.

Go ahead, Hanna, send Fred Flintstone to break my kneecaps.
                  filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

I remember these clowns. My own personal experience is this:

Lots of hot air, no action. They seem to be in the business of scaring money out of people.

They left many vile messages on our phone in the early days of our trouble. I was unaware, at the time, of collection law. Had I known, I probably would have had a good case against them.

Bottom-feeding sewage suckers.

Never sued. This was three years ago, almost.
                    11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
                    12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
                    3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

good, good, good. I knew these guys were all hot air, after so many suits are listed against them for fdcpa violations.

My C&D is all ready to go, I wont send it out for another few more weeks though, unless calls start, usually it is just letters, with no phone calls.

Originally posted by catleg View Post
                      What's entirely too funny is, if you know how Chase operates, even though Hanna is a law firm, if they send your account to Hanna, they've already decided you're not worth suing themselves....
                      Agreed, yeah I told them almost a year ago about filing a BK, so they know as soon they file suit, I will file a BK.

So it seems as though I am in a stalemate with my creditors, for now anyway.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X