Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frogger
    replied
    GE loves calling on Sunday! If they called once yesterday, they must have called 10 times. Add in a sprinkling of Chase and it makes for a full day of not answering calls.

They both didn't start calling until 8:15 am yesterday. Bunch of slackers.....

Leave a comment:

• Ann
    replied
    I agree with you on GE Money Bank. For no good reason they raised my interest rates on all my accounts I had with them (when times were good and I was paying on time ALL the time) and then closed 2 of my accounts because they just could. Really hurt my credit score back the although now I could give a s*** about credit scores now!

Leave a comment:

• LimpDisc
    replied
    Originally posted by frogger View Post
    I'm getting the calls 7 days a week, starting at 8:01 am and ending at 8:59 pm. The good thing about them is that the numbers are consistent. When I first started getting the calls, I would enter their name along with their phone number in my contact list.

I do answer my phone during the day, just not from those robo-callers. I just hit silent and ignore them. It's interesting to see just how many times that GE can call in one day.

GE MoneyBank is going to be at the top of my list of never to do business with again.
    Going on 16 days past due on my PayPal Buyer Credit account with GE Money bank. Still haven't heard a peep from them. Wish they would call. I have some really good news for them to hear.

Leave a comment:

• frogger
    replied
    I'm getting the calls 7 days a week, starting at 8:01 am and ending at 8:59 pm. The good thing about them is that the numbers are consistent. When I first started getting the calls, I would enter their name along with their phone number in my contact list.

I do answer my phone during the day, just not from those robo-callers. I just hit silent and ignore them. It's interesting to see just how many times that GE can call in one day.

GE MoneyBank is going to be at the top of my list of never to do business with again.

Leave a comment:

• lifelesson
    replied
    When we got the calls I would listen to the system and then press Not the person looking for. They did ask for my Hubby. We did get some calls on Sunday. But filed within in 2/3 months of our last payments. (wish I had found this forum before we filed would been able to save alot of payments)

Leave a comment:

• jam
    replied
    stating on my long journey now did not pay merrick and cap one this week they are due friday made the decision to pay my mortgage and normal bills 11 monthes till i can file chapter 7 lets see how it goes to bad the cc cards are so ruthless i have no other way out

Leave a comment:

• Michigan1951
    replied
    Your cellphone no CAN be changed!! Just call your provider and ask for a new number.
    They will do it as a courtesy, but not over and over again though. I had to do it already.
    Not a big deal, just do it. And, don't give out your no.

Leave a comment:

• albacore44
    replied
    Originally posted by crashzx View Post
    Why sure...They call every 30 minutes, everyday. You answer and try and reason/ explain with them and they are rude. Calls continue. They refuse to take off anything and help in any way. Set up auto draft payment with then too. They would take out more then they agree'd to. Have that documented as well for the bK. BoA at laest they listen and give me a few days before they call back to check. Have not heard from citi much. I would not piss on WF if they were on fire right in front of me. I am looking foward to filing against them. They really test my christian way of life.
    Yeah, their pounding my phones every day right now as I just passed 120 days PD. i starts right after 7 am. first one call on my card, then 3 minutes later another person calls on my wifes card, then they try to call me at work. This goes on non-stop all day long. you would think i was the only one in the country who owes them money. I havent spoke to them at all. I had a hunch they would be the pesky one, thats why i stopped paying them last.

Leave a comment:

• crashzx
    replied
    Why sure...They call every 30 minutes, everyday. You answer and try and reason/ explain with them and they are rude. Calls continue. They refuse to take off anything and help in any way. Set up auto draft payment with then too. They would take out more then they agree'd to. Have that documented as well for the bK. BoA at laest they listen and give me a few days before they call back to check. Have not heard from citi much. I would not piss on WF if they were on fire right in front of me. I am looking foward to filing against them. They really test my christian way of life.

Leave a comment:

• albacore44
    replied
    Originally posted by crashzx View Post
    OMG...I here ya, I have gotten all bills (secured, utilities) current with the exception of our cell phones. I am waiting to pay that after we retain. I am kinda enjoying the quiet. They drill the land line though. My computer nerd guy hooked me up with a fix for that though untill we retain.

BoA has been pretty ok so far to me. I had an FIA that was bought by them.

My list of never do agains are
    wellf
    BoA
    citi
    In that order from worst to last.
    may i ask why WF is at the top of your list ??

Leave a comment:

• Bell30656
    replied
    When somebody from the Philippines call us, for the most part, they are calling us from our tomorrow and they are calling us in their yesterday.
    Too bad for both of us they can't tell me what the lottery numbers will be.

Leave a comment:

• crashzx
    replied
    Originally posted by LimpDisc View Post
    We retained our attorney yesterday and have not received a single phone call from Bank of America after giving them the information. All other calls have also stopped. Seems so strange to have control of my cell phone back.
    OMG...I here ya, I have gotten all bills (secured, utilities) current with the exception of our cell phones. I am waiting to pay that after we retain. I am kinda enjoying the quiet. They drill the land line though. My computer nerd guy hooked me up with a fix for that though untill we retain.

BoA has been pretty ok so far to me. I had an FIA that was bought by them.

My list of never do agains are
    wellf
    BoA
    citi
    In that order from worst to last.

Leave a comment:

• BigJohn
    replied
    Originally posted by Bell30656 View Post
    Some of the collection calls are now originating out of Panama, The Philippines and other wonderful places. So it is the middle of the night there when they are calling the United States. What are collection companies going to do as more and more people port their telephone numbers? What happens when someone in Atlanta has a Hawaii telephone number?

When somebody from the Philippines call us, for the most part, they are calling us from our tomorrow and they are calling us in their yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• LimpDisc
    replied
    We retained our attorney yesterday and have not received a single phone call from Bank of America after giving them the information. All other calls have also stopped. Seems so strange to have control of my cell phone back.

Leave a comment:

• Bell30656
    replied
    Some of the collection calls are now originating out of Panama, The Philippines and other wonderful places. So it is the middle of the night there when they are calling the United States. What are collection companies going to do as more and more people port their telephone numbers? What happens when someone in Atlanta has a Hawaii telephone number?

Leave a comment:

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X