Citi Financial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citi Financial

I recently had my loan modified to lower my payment by extending the years. Didn't want to do this but my health and family probs made it necessary to try something. My question is they now take the payment out of my checking account as an automatic withdrawal. I am going to lose my job by the end of October so making any credit payments will be an issue. What can I do to stop this withdrawal process. Should I eventually close my bank account? If I don't have the money, I will end up owing the bank all kinds of fees. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have had my bank stop electronic payments from certain places by putting in writing I do not want so and so to be able to electronicaly withdraw funds from my account.

If I were you, I would give your bank a call and ask them how to stop having somebody from electronically withdrawing from your account.
    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Another thing, first notify them you will be closing this acct. and auto withdraws need to be stopped. Closing your acct is the only sure fired way to have them stopped. Notify your bank also that you are worried about this being stopped. Not sure if you intend to change banks or not, but if not, keep them in the loop of what is going on.
      Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X