crap 1 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crap 1 update

Just checked the court docket. crap 1 got a judgment since I did not respond. Cost them $320 in court costs.

They must have some out dated records. Collection proof. I changed banks.

BTW: I received a register mail notice to pick up at the post office. Should I or ignore?

I always pick up my registered mail and return receipt mail. That's just me. It could be anything. Another creditor/suit, some interrogatories related to the original judgment, etc. My mail system is all through a third party contracted with the post office. They always let me "look" at return addresses, etc. In the end , I always seem to sign or accept anything. This truly has saved me a lot of "worrying" about who might be doing what.

Comment

Jacko, you should have responded. However, as you now have a judgment, pick up your mail. No doubt it is only copies of the Judgment.

Are you bk7? If so it can be abandoned, but with more trouble and costs. You will be fine. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
        Jacko, you should have responded. However, as you now have a judgment, pick up your mail. No doubt it is only copies of the Judgment.

Are you bk7? If so it can be abandoned, but with more trouble and costs. You will be fine. 'Hub

I wasn't kidding when I told you Captial One was on the warpath. They have driven three clients to my office this month.
        I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

Originally posted by jacko View Post
          Just checked the court docket. crap 1 got a judgment since I did not respond. Cost them $320 in court costs.

They must have some out dated records. Collection proof. I changed banks.

BTW: I received a register mail notice to pick up at the post office. Should I or ignore?
          How much do you owe them?
          Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

yeah how long since you defaulted?

Comment

Would of mattered anyways. I owe what I owe. Just surprised that they expensed a worthless judgment. I will be filing in about a year after my foreclosure goes through and when I have access to decent health insurance. Hopefully, Obama comes through since I can't get a policy due to a prior preexist.

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post

Comment

I am going to pick up today.

Originally posted by treehugger1 View Post
                I always pick up my registered mail and return receipt mail. That's just me. It could be anything. Another creditor/suit, some interrogatories related to the original judgment, etc. My mail system is all through a third party contracted with the post office. They always let me "look" at return addresses, etc. In the end , I always seem to sign or accept anything. This truly has saved me a lot of "worrying" about who might be doing what.

Comment

My last balance was around $4900 after I stopped paying. Has risen to $6300.

Originally posted by jwmc1 View Post
                  How much do you owe them?

Comment

I sent my last payment around Oct/Nov 08.

Originally posted by optimistic1 View Post
                    yeah how long since you defaulted?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X