The law offices of Rich. Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The law offices of Rich. Clark

I got a call today that left a voice mail to immediately callt he "law offices of richard clark." So, I called them. These guys are friggin clueless. After several attempts to return their calls, I finally reached someone who attempted to explain this was in regards to a BOA account. I asked if they were BOA. No reply. I asked again. They just kept reading their dumbass script. I finally asked them to send me their name and address. They hung up. I called them back 7 times just to f*ck with them. On the last call, they transfered me to the "terminator," I think. LOL. This guy absolutely refused to give me their address. I finally told the guy I DO NOT OWE BOA anything and have never done business with the law offices of richard clark. (I don't owe BOA anything. They show $0 balance on my account and it was sold to some JDB, CACH I think. I'm looking for an address of these guys, so I can send a FOAD letter.

The final guy I spoke with was a pure scumbag. I think he was more upset that I wasn't quivering, than he was concerned about my refusal to pay or discuss a debt with someone I had no knowledge of.

They claim they sent a letter in August. This is th esame issue BB has posted about. Of course, they never sent jack! I don't know where this will lead, but I'll call them tomorrow maybe 50 times if necessary. I'll have the recorder turned on this time.

As a side-note, this is on an alleged account that no payment has been made for about 30 months. It was sold to a JDB whom I DV'd. It then went to another out-of-state attorney collection firm that I DV'd. It is reported as disputed in my redit report. I'm now going to dispute the CR and f*uck with them even more.

Anyone have an address for this law firm?

Treehugger, I googled and found this

I assume it is the same...

lots of info in google about these guys. They seem pretty nasty.

and this one
    Last edited by NoMoreCards; 10-20-2009, 05:30 PM. Reason: Added link
    8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
    11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Thanks, yes I was finding all kinds of addresses for them. I need one or two to send a CMRR letter to in order to cover my bases. Or, I'll keep calling them until they provide an address under a recorded phone call.

Thanks, the area-code makes more sense now.

Apparently, they have more than 4 employees. I must have spoken with at least a half dozen today; not one of them an attorney. LOL

Comment

I added another link I found to their web site. They make it all nice and handy to submit your information so they can bring up your account.

Nice of them...LOL!!
        Both links however give the same addy.
        8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
        11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

That web site looks like every other sh!t house attorney I have been dealing with
          Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

I think I may have to go straight to C&D on these folks. I also found the same address on two other reputable sites. It has to be them.

Comment

Ya'know, I really wonder about these 'rent-a-lawyers' sometimes. I 'm curious if anyone has ever stood before a judge and said:

"Well Ma'am, it wouldn't have gotten this far if the firm would have been willing to give me their physical address at the onset. They wanted money from me but would hang up whenever I asked for an address or anything in writing. For all I knew, this was just a bunch of guys sitting in a bar scamming people."

Comment

No calls today from these goons! I'll give them 7 - 10 days to get a letter to me. If this does not happen, I'll send them a C&D. Most debt collction firms always have an issue here in Oregon. While anyting under $7500 must be referred to small claims, no attorneys are allowed to be present in small claims. This implies a circuit court must be used for filing a complaint by a legal firm. The costs begin to climb, especially if the legal firm is thousaands of miles away.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X