top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New, scared, and they are calling! advice pls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont be scared, get a lawyer on retainer, set back and relax.....

Comment

Originally posted by folsom10 View Post
      Thank you. Baby is a ray of unexpected sunshine ;) The inspector covered himself by writing "may have unforseen issues and further investigation blah blah bla" after EVERYTHING. We had blinders on because it was a good price, first house, and after being shut out for so long. I mean we were in contract since January, and didnt close till March, so I got a good learning lesson for next time.

I agree with Cameron park...I will NEVER touch another cc...EVER! cash cash cash...and if its not there oh well. We both work btw, and shop at winco and thrift stores...but man everything is still going up up up, except our income

Any suggestions as to a good lawyer in the area or one to avoid Cameron park
      Yes Gerald L White in Folsom ph: 916-985-3330. They will give you a free consult. Not the cheapest fees but super thorough & the attorney actually prepares your case, not a legal secretary. He is with you all the way. Call soon as they are backed up and you may have to wait a month for an appointment. Good luck & keep us posted on your case!!! Avoid the attorney's in the yellow pages quoting cheapest fees. You will get a paralegal handling your case.
      Stopped paying c. cards February 2009
      Retained attorney 11/5/09 - $100k in C.Card debt - $120000 per year income - Filed Feb 2010 - 341 Apr 2010 - No Asset Case/Report of No Dist Apr 2010 - Discharged June 2010
      Case went without a hitch!
      I HELD MY HEAD HIGH IN THAT COURTROOM AND NOW I AM MOVING ON!

Comment

thankyou

Comment

Sit down with the NOLO book and put a very organized packet together for you consultations. I have found the bankruptcy planning and work to be very therapeutic.
          Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X