Mitchell N. Kay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchell N. Kay

got a call from these scum bags on my VM today. regular recorded message, if this is not so and so hang up, pause for 3 seconds etc.

anyone deal with them ?? I'm in Ca, looks like their in NY, so i doubt i have anything to worry about. I'll get a DV ready

Boy they are really coming out of the wood work this week
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

It's me again, Margaret. I got one of those too, on 9/22. They are "handling" my Capitol One account. After I DV'd them I got an offer for 20% off the already inflated balance about 3 weeks later. They like to play the "We are a law office" card. Oooooh.
    1/15/10 Filed ch7 2/18/10 314 meeting
    2/22/10 Report of No Distribution
    4/20/10 Discharged 5/20/10 Closed!

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
      got a call from these scum bags on my VM today. regular recorded message, if this is not so and so hang up, pause for 3 seconds etc.

anyone deal with them ?? I'm in Ca, looks like their in NY, so i doubt i have anything to worry about. I'll get a DV ready

Boy they are really coming out of the wood work this week

Please forgive me, but I am still trying to understand a lot of 'stuff' about DV's ... if they just left a message on your voice mail, would one not wait for something in the mail before sending them a 'DV' ?

Comment

I sent mine as soon as I got their confirmation letter. You could answer and ask for their mailing address and account reference #. That seems to really turn the conversation sour, since they know what is coming next. But, the sooner you send them the DV, including the part about phone calls are inconvenient at any time, the faster they quit calling.
        1/15/10 Filed ch7 2/18/10 314 meeting
        2/22/10 Report of No Distribution
        4/20/10 Discharged 5/20/10 Closed!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X