No announcement yet.

creditor called next door neighbour !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best way to avoid the embarrassment of a collector calling your work, pastor, neighbors, friends or whatever? Answer your phone! Don't hide from them but don't give them any information either. Simply confirm that you are the party they are seeking and then tell them to have a nice day. No embarrassing calls to any other parties.

Comment

well, they called my neighbour because they did not have a number for me. We gave up our house phone a couple of years back to save money.

i did call them back the next day
      Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Bell30656 View Post
        Creditors and collection agencies start calling your friends and neighbors when you don't answer the telephone. As I have stated over and over on this forum avoiding the calls is a bad idea. Many people on here will tell you to not answer your phone. I equate that to sticking your head in the sand. The problem won't go away.
        It was easier for my sanity to not answer. I didn't care who they called, I just told people the truth and didn't worry too much about what others thought. They called people who were not even blood relatives of mine, and I was just honest when those people said something to me about the calls.
        Filed 4-21-2008
        7/16- DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X