Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question about bill collectors

ok, as i have said in early posts, my parents rents houses

well, today the first time 40 years of them renting a bill collector called them

none of the renters have my parents address or phone number, so the person had to look up the owner by the address

the lady sorta of scared my mom, she thought something was wrong with the house fire or something

she asked her if the house was empty, mom said not that i know of,
    my dad yelling in the background that we dont take care of this stuff anymore have them call my husband. well mom told her, if you find the house is empty call me back and i will give you the property manager phone number
    my dad said my husband name and the lady was good at her job i guess and got the last name out of my mom

so they hung up and called me, and me in a middle of a bankruptcy thought they were fishing for info about me.
    she outright lied, i asked her if she was bill collector she said no she was interested in renting the house if it was empty that she got my number from my parents. she in ca, this ring dink house in small town in tn lol

she told me she rode by the house and saw that it was empty, the house is not empty, so that was another outright lie

very good renters there always pay and that is all my dad is concerned about.

she told she would make a decision and call me back, again i told her the house is not empty it is not for rent.

so, what should i do when they call back, i goggled the number i know there a bill collector. not my concern. I know the people renting the house did not list my parents name or phone number for reference because they dont have it, and they didn't have mind until today lol. this is the first month we have taken over being the gopher for my parents
    filed chapter 7 Nov 17, 2009
    341 meeting Dec 21
    dec 22 no funds no asset
    Objections for Discharge due by 02/19/2010

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X