First CC Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First CC Calls

Received my first two calls from C1 today, Sunday. Is that normal for an OC? I answered one, acknowledged who I am, but seemed to have trouble with phone when she asked for me to verify my address. Kinda unnerving even though I've been preparing for it/them. Surrendered car to CU this week. Will soon get calls from them on remainder of car loan as well as CC.
    What was my first thought after receiving the calls?...getting on the bk forum. I am truly addicted to this site. Thanks for being here.

WaitNSee

Sunday is usually the day they call the most for me.

Comment

Do you have Discover cards? They called every 2 hours of every single day. I was so lucky to have two Discover cards and had double the fun.
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Originally posted by WaitNSee View Post
        Received my first two calls from C1 today, Sunday. Is that normal for an OC? I answered one, acknowledged who I am, but seemed to have trouble with phone when she asked for me to verify my address. Kinda unnerving even though I've been preparing for it/them. Surrendered car to CU this week. Will soon get calls from them on remainder of car loan as well as CC.
        What was my first thought after receiving the calls?...getting on the bk forum. I am truly addicted to this site. Thanks for being here.

WaitNSee
        C1 i assume = capital 1 ?

Was it Hot Linda that called ??
        Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Hot Linda won't call until you are 90 days late...
          Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
            C1 i assume = capital 1 ?

Was it Hot Linda that called ??
            Yes, it is Capital 1. Don't know about the Hot Linda...didn't sound too HOT to me. Does she sound foreign? She was definitely reading to me. I am undecided if I should go ahead and let them know my current address...probably the best thing to do.

I'm glad I didn't have Discover as did LimpDisc, of course this is my "first" day, I'm sure they will get more aggressive. I don't think the CU will call on Sunday. I have two phone numbers and will just not answer the one they know. You know they really shouldn't work on Sunday for this, wonder if they get double time??
            WaitNSee

Comment

Originally posted by WaitNSee View Post
              Yes, it is Capital 1. Don't know about the Hot Linda...didn't sound too HOT to me. Does she sound foreign? She was definitely reading to me. I am undecided if I should go ahead and let them know my current address...probably the best thing to do.

I'm glad I didn't have Discover as did LimpDisc, of course this is my "first" day, I'm sure they will get more aggressive. I don't think the CU will call on Sunday. I have two phone numbers and will just not answer the one they know. You know they really shouldn't work on Sunday for this, wonder if they get double time??
              WaitNSee
              Just let your voicemail pick up the next time Crap 1 calls, so you get the recorded message, then you will understand who she is.
              Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Originally posted by LimpDisc View Post
                Do you have Discover cards? They called every 2 hours of every single day. I was so lucky to have two Discover cards and had double the fun.

I do !! They call me around the clock , a guy named Mr. Potter
                Its a wonderful life They are they are a pain

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X