There back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There back....

I had stated in a previous post that the collection calls seemed to have stopped, well they started but they are all just calling and asking if anything has changed since the last time we spoke. and to give them a call if anything changes...does this mean they saw my credit report and saw that I owe everyone and there brother, or is this still normal collection calling???? The last time I paid on the majority of them is July...so I am going on 5 months of no payments!

Could you possible share your home state and the CC's in question?

Thank you!
    Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
    Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
    341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

Absolutely, I live in New Jersey...and they are BofA, Amex, Chase...

Comment

From my experience none of the CC's pulled my credit report. however, once they got to a CA, then the CA pulled a credit report. I think it helps them to decide how fast to sue. I have a triple merge credit monitoring service, so i get notifications by e-mail when a change occurs on my credit report.
        Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
          I think it helps them to decide how fast to sue.
          What would be their reasoning to sue fast ?
          North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by dub View Post
            What would be their reasoning to sue fast ?
            Who knows how they determine that. But if they pull your credit report, and see your defaulting on everything, and it looks like your unemployed, you might go to the bottom of the pile
            Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

I'm around the 90 day mark of not paying. Up until a week or so ago, I was getting 30+ calls a day. In the last week, it's been down to around 6 per day.

They are probably getting ready to send them to an agency.
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X