whats next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats next?

i got sued by ricke lawfirm in florida... i filed a generic denial with the clerk of court etc...the amount is over 10k bucks on a repo...
    so what will ricke do next?...if its court time, i wonder if im rquired to appear or just take a summary judgement...

being im garnish proof, probably the most they can do is put a lien on my house and i have very little equity in it.. it may be 8 months or more before i file bk....

im not using a bank account, in case that freezing scenario happens..
    "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Originally posted by floridian View Post
    i got sued by ricke lawfirm in florida... i filed a generic denial with the clerk of court etc...the amount is over 10k bucks on a repo...
    so what will ricke do next?...if its court time, i wonder if im rquired to appear or just take a summary judgement...

being im garnish proof, probably the most they can do is put a lien on my house and i have very little equity in it.. it may be 8 months or more before i file bk....

im not using a bank account, in case that freezing scenario happens..

If you are in Florida, file a Homestead Exemption and they will not be able to place a lien on your house.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X