Anyone know anything about GC services limited partnership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anything about GC services limited partnership

I got a call this morning from them regarding my american express card. They are telling me they are working with amex and myself to resolve this and that they are not a collection agency, but a mediator to work between the company and client. She is saying that amex will work with me whatever it takes, and they haven't reported me to the credit bureau yet, (although last payment was in july). She also said once this is resolved they will reinstate my card????? Is this lady serious about all this or is it a collection tactic. She also said if I give her $50.00 that she will work with me until feb/march to resolve this! She also asked my husband's company name and I wouldn't give it to her, she said is he self-employed (he is not), and I said if thats what you want to call it....was that wrong. I just couldn't believe all the personal questions she was asking!

Originally posted by rooster0330 View Post
    She is saying that amex will work with me whatever it takes, and they haven't reported me to the credit bureau yet, (although last payment was in july).
    And if you believe all of this, I've got a bridge for sale.

The collector was going on a fishing trip, and you were the bait.

Caller ID was invented for a reason.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
      And if you believe all of this, I've got a bridge for sale.

The collector was going on a fishing trip, and you were the bait.

Caller ID was invented for a reason.
      I thought so....but the naive side of me came out for a minute!!! I figured as much hence, I wouldn't tell her where my husband works!!! But thanks LOL!!! I needed it put right in front of me!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X