top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GE Money willing to play the much lower payment game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GE Money willing to play the much lower payment game...

I decided to quit paying those who do me no good....which were 2 BoA accounts and a GE Money. Stopping payments freed up nearly 1000 a month in cold hard cash. I am up in the air about BK since I can pay most of my bills, but have received a lot of good information from this board. Yesterday I threw a 100 dollar monthly pay per month at BoA who shot it down; their payment plan would only take around 50 off the payment I make now. GE called today, and I took my one call from them. They offered up a much smaller payment per month on the phone, which brings me current, with a return of 50 percent of my interest and late fees. I told them this will go on until well after tax season. It is affordable, and since they bit I can do this. BoA should have taken the offer. Now they get wait at the back.

I told them I don't do payment over the phone, nor could I do it until the end of the month. I have to call back to enroll in said special program, and pay within a week. I will have them fax an agreement, as I recorded the stipulations. If they don't, then we don't play.
    First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X