top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the first call has come....how'd I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh, why risk giving out sensitive information which then becomes the noose around your neck.

Just admit you are you when called- then lay the phone down. Walk away enthralled to have an awesome day.
    Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Comment

NickiFan,
      I take calls from creditors for my clients for a living. I also threaten creditors for a living when they go too far. Trust me when I say the person you spoke to is a minority among collectors. There are creditors who seem to think they can even intimidate me.
      I went through the dotcom crash back in 2000-2001 and dealt with creditors attempting to collect debts I owed back then for multiple failed tech startups for which I personally guaranteed some debts along with my own credit cards. I knew that what the collections companies were doing was illegal but didn't have the knowledge or background to do anything about it. That has changed now that I'm an attorney.
      It should be illegal for me to have this much fun talking with my clients' creditors :-)

--William
      I am an attorney, but I am just not your attorney.
      As such, any statement is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X