Cap1 and franklin j hanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cap1 and franklin j hanna

Has anybody every dealt with these people?

If so what was the out come?

I'm fixing to write them a debt validation letter, and I'm scard to death. I don't want to be sued.

Has any one ever been sued by them?

Originally posted by api View Post
    Has anybody every dealt with these people?

If so what was the out come?

I'm fixing to write them a debt validation letter, and I'm scard to death. I don't want to be sued.

Has any one ever been sued by them?
    From what I can find out Mr. Hanna is A TOXIC WASTE DEBT COLLECTOR!"

Fred Hanna, the poster boy for BAD collection agencies has been around a long time. Fred and his group of sleazy debt collectors have been using intimidation and legal threats as a collection tool for longer than I can remember. If anyone ever decides to do a movie about the disgusting, sleazy, slime-balls of the collection industry, FREDERICK J. HANNA would make the PERFECT model.

I would not waste one minute dealing with these people. You must have a game plan on how to deal with this debt. Whether or not Hanna sues you is a crap shoot. They will harrass you forever. Is your situation bad enough to file chap 7 and get rid of them?

Comment

From what I can find out Mr. Hanna is A TOXIC WASTE DEBT COLLECTOR!"

Fred Hanna, the poster boy for BAD collection agencies has been around a long time. Fred and his group of sleazy debt collectors have been using intimidation and legal threats as a collection tool for longer than I can remember. If anyone ever decides to do a movie about the disgusting, sleazy, slime-balls of the collection industry, FREDERICK J. HANNA would make the PERFECT model.

Hear hear, a movie about them would be good. I have received letters from them and they sounded scary. I later learned they were full of garbage.
      Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
      Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

They called me once. I told them I had retained an attorney to file BK and gave them his contact information. I never heard from them againt. That was probably 8 months ago or so.

Comment

read about hannah here im not sure if this breaks the forum rules but its a handy site to read on the scumbags that are bothering you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X