What Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Next?

Had a card with Chase about 6500.00. It was charged off ab out a month ago. Now "Creditor Interchange" now has the account. They have only called a couple of times and now have left a message saying that they are going to proceed by tomorrow afternoon if they don't here from me.

What does "going to proceed mean"?

Not sure what to think of this. Is this just another way to get me to talk to them?

Are they known to sue?

It probably means "going to proceed to figure out how to get some greenbacks out of you"....most likely it means they will be calling you regularly, until they give up and it goes somewhere else. I am being sued by Chase and they didn't even bother to send it to collectors. Just threatening letters and then file suit.

Comment

No they won't sue they're strictly phone chimps.
      filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

They could proceed to sue, to write letters, to call constantly, to go to lunch at Chuck E Cheese. Another is "take legal action" which all of the aforementioned do. It is just menacing language to sound big and bad in the hopes that you will pay and pay now.
        First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X