No More Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No More Collections

All debt collections are canceled since the bail out. Correct? Everyone starts with a clean slate.

What you been smoking???
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Don't we wish. A lot of us could have saved a lot of money by not having to file for bankruptcy if that had been the case.
      Filed: 6/30/2010
      341: 7/26/2010
      Discharged: 10/6/2010

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
        What you been smoking???
        No kidding...pass some my way.
        First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Originally posted by wonderingrov View Post
          Don't we wish. A lot of us could have saved a lot of money by not having to file for bankruptcy if that had been the case.

All I can recommend is this: Don't file for bankruptcy. Walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by CnsntWithdrn View Post
            All I can recommend is this: Don't file for bankruptcy. Walk away.
            Huh, why didn't I think of that??? Wish it were that easy. Now, pass the J.
            Stopped paying CCs 1/10 | Stopped paying mortgages 2/10 | Interviewed attorneys 3/10-5/10 | Retained attorney 5/14/10 | Delivered paperwork to attorney 6/17/10 | Filed Ch7 7/9/10 | 341 8/16/10 | Objection Deadline 10/15/10 | DISCHARGED 10/20/10

Comment

Originally posted by AlmostAmos View Post
              Huh, why didn't I think of that??? Wish it were that easy. Now, pass the J.
              It actually is that easy. At least it was for me. And no J here, just a nice bottle of chianti

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This reminds me of the lady I heard interviewed on the radio right after the 2008 election. She said she was glad Obama got elected, because now she wouldn't have to pay for her mortgage or for gas in her car.

I never heard how that worked out for her......

Filed: 6/30/2010
                  341: 7/26/2010
                  Discharged: 10/6/2010

Comment

And here's what happens when CnsntWithdrn decided to not pay his heating bill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJKymqBQxN4

“When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

I think somebody's been smoking some laughing lettuce....

Comment

Originally posted by WhatMoney View Post
                        And here's what happens when CnsntWithdrn decided to not pay his heating bill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJKymqBQxN4

From the comments on the youtube site:

I completely agree with you y friend, but we have to fight the injustice any way we can. I am essentially homeless by goverment standards because of it, but I still have my feedom and that nobody will take.
                        ConsentWithdrawn 1 year ago

Comment

Yeah, okay, sparky. Care to pass the doobie this way?
                          sigpic
                          Filed - 11/19/08;341 - 12/22/08
                          Discharged - 2/23/09 ;Closed - 3/6/09
                          Got my first post BK credit line - car loan - 4/9/09 On my way to recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by anime-chicka View Post
                            Yeah, okay, sparky. Care to pass the doobie this way?
                            Puff puff, give. Puff puff, give. You f***in' up the rotation.
                            Mortgage modification requested: 6/1/10
                            Retained BK attorney: 6/5/10
                            Filing Ch 7: 10/5/10 ???

Comment

2 hits and pass, 2 hits and pass, so that the blunt will last.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X