citi called my brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

citi called my brother

citi called my brother looking for me. ugh my brothers an ass i didn't want him knowing about this. he gave them my parents number they are calling me in 30 minutes. im going to tell them i lost my job and have no way of paying at this time. then i'm telling them to stop calling me and relatives and a cd letter will be in the mail tomorrow.. god I'm torn up shaking like a leave. how does this not cause a nervous break down for people

Why not just be honest with family? Not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by josephga View Post
      citi called my brother looking for me. ugh my brothers an ass i didn't want him knowing about this. he gave them my parents number they are calling me in 30 minutes. im going to tell them i lost my job and have no way of paying at this time. then i'm telling them to stop calling me and relatives and a cd letter will be in the mail tomorrow.. god I'm torn up shaking like a leave. how does this not cause a nervous break down for people
      I was a nervous wreck for trying to figure out how I was going to pay everything. Once I decided to file chapter 7 and got an attorney I relaxed a lot. I got one of the best nights sleep that I had in 5 or 6 years.

Comment

my fathers very sick and can't handle this kind of stuff. my mother knows but doesn't want me talking about it in front of him. i called them told them i lost my job 6 months ago and have no means of paying at this time. told them I wanted no more phone calls and to only contact me by mail only. that a letter would be going out to them tomorrow

Comment

A Cease & Desist letter is usually meant for a collection agency rather than the original creditor. Whether Citi will abide by your request remains to be seen.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X