credit report question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

credit report question

until my credit card problems iv always paid cash for everything including cars. So I don't have a credit score. iv tried a number of times to pull my credit report but i always get a message that say's that there's not enough info at this time. I had a car dealership pull my credit report last year and they got the same response. I haven't paid my credit card since january. i'm wondering how long will it be b4 this makes its way to a credit report? I'm thinking of moving and trying to restart my business and I'm thinking i better do it fast b4 this stuff shows up and i can't get an apartment

Strange....seems if you had a credit card, it sure should show up on credit reports......

Comment

i agree but when i tried to pull mine on myfico it came back saying there's not enough info. it always says that when i tried to get it.

Comment

Could it be that maybe, just maybe, the credit card has gotten some of your information wrong and it appears on someone else's report. I would think that it would have reported on your credit report even if you hadn't fallen behind on the payments.

Comment

I need to find out whats up. even when I paid on time i never could get my credit report to show up. I had a friend at a ford dealership last year run my credit report, he said you must not borrow often because you have no credit score.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X