Zwicker and Assoc Mailing Address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwicker and Assoc Mailing Address?

Okay, I am going to send a settlement offer to Zwicker and Assoc to see what happens but I'm not sure what address to send it to. I have never received any correspondence from them via the mail., only from voice mail messages they have left me. I did a search online and found these two addresses:

80 Minuteman Road
    Andover, Massachusetts 01810-1031

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 9043, Andover, MA, 01810-0943

I'm assuming that the P.O. Box is where I should send the letter but can anyone verify that this is indeed the correct address?

Originally posted by uzforce View Post
    Okay, I am going to send a settlement offer to Zwicker and Assoc to see what happens but I'm not sure what address to send it to. I have never received any correspondence from them via the mail., only from voice mail messages they have left me. I did a search online and found these two addresses:

80 Minuteman Road

I'm assuming that the P.O. Box is where I should send the letter but can anyone verify that this is indeed the correct address?
    They had/have me sending all correspondence to the 80 minuteman road address. I'd send it to both to be on the safe side.

Comment

Thanks for your help BrokeIn2010...

Comment

I just sent a VOD to the Minuteman address last month and it got ther via Fedex so it is legit. I just sent a second letter for their refusal to validate in 30 days (TX law.)

Personally I prefer live addys over PO boxes.
        First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Originally posted by uzforce View Post

80 Minuteman Road

Check with your State to see if they have to be liscensed in your State and if so, send it to their legal representative (the one you would send legal documents to - i.e. the person you would sue within your State).
          Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X