I am getting judgement tips pleases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting judgement tips pleases

got sick for 3 years could not work,lost every dimes and few pennys.

I am disable but can work part time now. ""Looking "" i got 3 judgement, Chase,bofa,Amex coming at me. I made a deal with chase.but bofa,Amex will not deal. I did tell the Lawyers everything

Can they get into my paypal account. ""I sell on ebay about 400 amonth"" How much can they take out of my check. how many times can they go onto a person saving/checking account. Thank you Lost in NJ

If they have a judgement yes according to your state laws they can freeze your bank account. So open a new one and keep your cash at home for now, I was pension and no income other than that, They still sued me and asked thru the court for my retirement accounts and bank accounts, ( I know the retirement is protected, but still did not want to give that info to them) so I had to file. Capital one came after me for 4000, ended up 8600 judgement. I was lucky to finally get ssdi . So If I were you I would get the ssdi direct deposited to the express card ss offers. Your paypal goes to a bank account they may be able to grab change it also. Believe me they will come after and ask questions later.
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

They can't get what they can not find...
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Are you planning to file bankruptcy or do you plan to dodge the judgments forever?
        If you haven't been working but are starting to work again, now would be the perfect time.
        Since eventually they will harass you at work, try wage garnishment, etc.
        filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Cap 1 is the devil incarnate. If I were standing in line in one of their branches, and someone robbed the place, I'd shake his hand on the way out.

Amex and BofA also suck, but not quite as hard and loud as Cap 1.

If I were you, I'd have filed before Cap 1 took you to court. Preferably the day before, just to piss them off. But that's neither here nor there. You need to file now, before you start working full-time again. Your credit's already messed up, so you have nothing to lose.

Otherwise, figure on getting harassed right out of that job when the collectors start calling your boss and trying to garnish your checks.

-Rich
          Filed Chapter 7: 8/24/2010. Discharged: 12/01/2010
          Member and Exalted Grand Master: American Sarcasm Society (A.S.S.).

Comment

I have judgments from both C1 and Shitibank. Big deal. Yawn... They have to get in line behind the rest of my creditors and the FEDS (student loans and back taxes.) They are screwed and they know it. I even call them every now-and-then and discuss the judgments and my situation. They (their attorneys) seem pissed off that I am wasting their time; which I am, by the way. So, as Catleg and others have suggested, if you can't stand the heat, and the HEAT may come, stay the f**k out of the kitchen and declare BK.

Comment

I have two judgments and I sleep well at night. The first one can be discharged in a BK and the second one can't. I owe back taxes, but have to hold them off until my income vastly improves. Makes no sense for me to file anytime soon. No full time income and health insurance. Have already paid a visit to the ER which they will not get one cent from me.

Originally posted by treehugger1 View Post
              I have judgments from both C1 and Shitibank. Big deal. Yawn... They have to get in line behind the rest of my creditors and the FEDS (student loans and back taxes.) They are screwed and they know it. I even call them every now-and-then and discuss the judgments and my situation. They (their attorneys) seem pissed off that I am wasting their time; which I am, by the way. So, as Catleg and others have suggested, if you can't stand the heat, and the HEAT may come, stay the f**k out of the kitchen and declare BK.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X