What does "disposed" means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does "disposed" means?

Citibank sued me and there is a judgment but I recently filed for bankruptcy so when I went to the Superior Court website and checked the case summary, it shows under status "disposed"...What does it mean?

If you got a discharge it means it's going nowhere - not withdrawn by the filing attorney but can't proceed as the debt is discharged.

Comment

ONEBADAPL - It's a good thing.
      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Thank you for the response...My 341 meeting is next week 12-14 and there are 2 lawsuits against me (Chase & Citibank). I didn't answer the summons for Citibank because my lawyer told me that I don't need to answer it since i'm already filing for BK but there is a judgment entered against me. I also received a letter from Chase stating that their attorney is filling a Request for Dismissal Without Prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by ONEBADAPL View Post
          Thank you for the response...My 341 meeting is next week 12-14 and there are 2 lawsuits against me (Chase & Citibank). I didn't answer the summons for Citibank because my lawyer told me that I don't need to answer it since i'm already filing for BK but there is a judgment entered against me. I also received a letter from Chase stating that their attorney is filling a Request for Dismissal Without Prejudice.
          All good.
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X