Judgement-Other Final Disposition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judgement-Other Final Disposition?

I went to local case net to check on two judgments. One had been amended by a dash. Like 22222-1. The only thing that shows up under Disposition is "Other Final Disposition". It was amended 3 months later after initial judgement. Any clue?

Under original case type it says "Case Type: AC Contract/Account (Bulk)"
    Under amended it says "CC Transcript Judgment"
    Any idea as to what this means?

Other Final Disposition was too broad a term for Google.

Thanks in advance!

Go to the court where the judgment/case was filed and look at the hard copy.

Comment

Transcript Judgement is a lien according to attorney I called for a consult with.

Comment

Hi Ripley,

Are you/have you filing/filed a Ch 7 BK? Some folks here know a bit about judgements having been through them, but you might get more specific advice in the collections forum.

That said, what you are finding are terms specific to your local court system. If no one around here has seen them before, call the court clerk and ask them....that is who stuck them there in the first place...

Might as well get it straight from the horses mouth, right?

Tom in Colo
        Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

....argghhhh....Sorry Ripley, I thought I was in the Ch 7 forum....
          Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X