Kresh Legal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kresh Legal Service

Has anyone had any experience with this debt law firm? My husband and I are trying to raise the last $540 we need to file. Probably will have it by 2nd week in Feb. In any case Kresh is threatening a law suit. Do you think we still have time? They call me every single day, I'm afraid not to answer because I don't want them calling relatives. They told me unless I have an actual file number, they have to call, legally. Um, yeah the law requires them to call me daily to see if I have any fruit on the money tree growing in my back yard, if only.

Send them a Cease and Desist letter stating that under the terms of the Fair Debt Collection Act, they are to communicate with only by the US mail. Here is a link to a site that tells you how to word it and what to include:

And yes, they probably are preparing a lawsuit. When you get a summons, if you do, you have a certain number of days to respond. If you are careful, you can drag this court situation out until you are ready to file. Just make sure that you RESPOND to a summons, or else the Plaintiff will win a default judgment against you if you simply ignore it.

There are some other posters on currently that are going through similar hassles, and you can read of some of their strategies.

Good luck.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X