top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do they ask you about your excuse why you are not paying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they ask you about your excuse why you are not paying?

In CC court does the judge question or even ask about your reasons for not paying. Just curious, thanks for any experiences shared!

Sometimes, generally don't care.
    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

I was never asked.
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

All they asked me was my reason for filing, the guy didn't even look up or write it down.

Comment

In CC court there are so many suits flying through so fast, I'm surprised they even get the defendants name right.

I can't recall ever seeing a judge ask why someone hadn't paid. People usually seem to volunteer automatically that they are out of work or have medical problems or whatever. They use those reasons as a kind of weak defense, which doesn't work.

Comment

I have seen it asked, and normally the answer is "I just don't have the money".
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X