Zwicker and Associates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwicker and Associates

Well everyone, I guess I'm joining the elite club of Zwicker targets. My spouse just had 341 for Ch 13...(long story) hopefully mine coming up very soon as in VERY soon.

I've seen what scumbags Zwicker are - owned by a guy who was DISBARRED in their "home" state - how quick are they to sue? Just started getting phone calls - NO message left...so I've no idea who it is....

Do you all think I've got...two months before suit? nothing on paper/mail yet....

Zwicker had one of my accounts, don't remember which one but when I heard how agreasve they are I was alittle worried. Well they called about five times, three hang-ups and two messages and sent two letters.Then I never heard from them again? I don't know if that particler account was part of a bigger reassment file or what but they came and went real quick for me.

Comment

I also had an account get pased through these folks a long time ago. I sent a request for debt verification and I don't think they ever responded (I can't remember at this time.) I am also not sure that they have a local attorney in their attorney network in my out-of-the-way location. I think Zwicker could be similar to WeltmanWeisberg&reis in that they are a bit of a clearing house for collection attorneys.

I may be different than a lot of folks. I would answer the phone or call them back and verify who I am and request information from them in the mail. Upon receipt of their dunning letter, I would send a DV or C&D. That's just me...

Comment

THanks treehugger - NOTHING from Zwicker in writing yet, but they do have an office in the state right next to mine - w/in driving distance...it could be...actually I've no idea - no messages left, no mail yet...Treehugger, I think I may wait for their letter, and then act...seeing atty day after tomorrow...
        As always THANK YOU!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X