Credit One Bank Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit One Bank Credit Card

Yep, I was foolish enough to have one...original limit 600, by now...God knows...like 800 or so I guess...

They used to call 10-15 times per day - I just realized - NOTHING for...like a month or more!

I'm at least five months since last payment, and need at least three more before I can file...

Any inklings (frogger, catleg???) whether they're suing or whether they've sold it?

I have paid off this card twice - then spouse's car needed brakes...and then I was laid off...same sad old story

What about HSBC's Discover card? Around 3 months no pay. Charged off on credit report.

Where's that crystal ball when you need it? For only a few hundred dollars, the OC probably is not going to sue you. They will however, sell it to a CA or JDB at some point in which they "may" (or may not) sue you.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
      Where's that crystal ball when you need it? For only a few hundred dollars, the OC probably is not going to sue you. They will however, sell it to a CA or JDB at some point in which they "may" (or may not) sue you.
      Thanks!!!! Indeed indeed where is it indeed!!!! :-)

Well, nothing yet...but I'm sure it's coming!!!!

Comment

I had one and they never sued me. I bk them, but it was over a year before I filed.

Comment

Thanks Nokia!!!!

By any chance anyone with also a Walmart card? Balance is about $500 - will do the DV letter a few days before expiration of 30 days...

Comment

Discover is a separate company. I have a 50/50 track record with them, they sued my wife but not me.
            Are you talking about Capital One by any change? Never heard of Credit One. Cap One is definitely a subprime
            lender but they've cleaned up their act since they got so much government heat. I had much worse issues
            with other cards than Crap One.
            As for Walmart, who is the issuer? Many of these retail cards are issued by Chase, HSBC, or GE Money Bank.
            Not that it matters much, they're all a pain in the butt.
            filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by catleg View Post
              Are you talking about Capital One by any change? Never heard of Credit One. Cap One is definitely a subprime
              lender but they've cleaned up their act since they got so much government heat.
              Nope, Credit One is a different "bank" than Capital One... though they kind of rip off Cap1's looks. At first glance a Credit One card looks like a cap1. I'm not too hot on Credit One, but they did give me credit after my BK when I couldn't even get a secured card, so I'm not completely resentful.
              Filed No Asset Chp 7 BK: January 2010
              Discharged: August 2010
              A life lesson well learned.

Comment

Helllo Catleg! Walmart is issued by GE Money Bank...just got a letter from a collections agency for them - amount just south of $500 - can't even tell you guys how many times I paid this off...

Any thoughts how long they can be held off? DV letter is due on June 30th.

Originally posted by catleg View Post
                Discover is a separate company. I have a 50/50 track record with them, they sued my wife but not me.
                lender but they've cleaned up their act since they got so much government heat. I had much worse issues
                with other cards than Crap One.
                As for Walmart, who is the issuer? Many of these retail cards are issued by Chase, HSBC, or GE Money Bank.
                Not that it matters much, they're all a pain in the butt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X