Stupid GC Limitted Partners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid GC Limitted Partners

One of them called me today for collections on an Amex bill. I let it go to voice mail. Then they called my employer and told them that they were responsible for the debt, because i opened the card up under the company name(lie).

Anyways, i called and complained to a manager and my employer is going to have their lawyer call them tomorrow. I hate these people.

It's funny too, all these collection agents try to sound like they are lawyers and scare you, thank god for this website that gives people confidence to deal with these people.

As I always say, answer your calls. Many CAs and JDBs will immediately go for the next number on their list if they can't contact you. I hope your employer's attorney gives them something to think about. It sounds painful that you had to suffer this. Hopefully, you employer is on your side.

Comment

rem
      Last edited by fugazzi; 06-23-2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fugalug View Post
        One of them called me today for collections on an Amex bill. I let it go to voice mail. Then they called my employer and told them that they were responsible for the debt, because i opened the card up under the company name(lie).

Anyways, i called and complained to a manager and my employer is going to have their lawyer call them tomorrow. I hate these people.

It's funny too, all these collection agents try to sound like they are lawyers and scare you, thank god for this website that gives people confidence to deal with these people.
        They're major as&hats. They're trying to collect from my aunt. She's 80, with no assets. As Catleg would say, I will tell them to go pound sand.

Comment

yeah i wanted to call the person a few names. I've talked with several other CA's and they have all been very nice and not jerks, persistent, but not jerks.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X