Forster and Garbus and Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forster and Garbus and Target

Well guys, got my letter from target (I've got 2 accts with them - one is with Zwicker already) the other one is going to be "potentially" being "considered" for placement with sewer server Forster and Garbus from LI in NY.

I don't know if these serious scumbags have anyone in my state but - is there any reply needed to this letter from Target? SHould I wait for the scumsuckers letter from Forster? I'm thinking that would be about a month from now, say late July, plus 30 days gets me to late Aug right? ANd I just need to wait to Sept...

I'm thinking if I do get letter from Forster I would wait until the last minute and a) DV it, OR in the last minute send them letter referring them to my atty since they're such lovely people...

Thoughts???

I would DV them as close as possible to their deadline, then wait them out.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
      I would DV them as close as possible to their deadline, then wait them out.
      THANKS!!!!

Right - so far just letter from Target that they will likely send it over to Forster...so no reply to Target, DV Forster when/if it comes? I thought if it's LATE Aug early Sept re final "threat" letter from Forster, let's say, then I'd refer them to atty...

Comment

Do your DV the last day available but be sure to get it postmarked. I did mine the last day, told them I didn't even get 30 days to respond based on when I got it. I did make sure I got return receipt, you should too.

I really can't wait till you get to Sept and file, you keep getting hit over and over. I know it's stressful but really, your gonna make it.
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Thank you sunshinepa!!!!! That and Frogger sounds like a plan!!!

Comment

Forster and Garbus and Target oh my! Forster and Garbus and Target - oh my! hehehe...now I have that stuck in my head (my fault Keep stalling 'em - Sept will be here soon!
            Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
            New Job 7-2011

Comment

Originally posted by chicagoannie View Post
              Forster and Garbus and Target oh my! Forster and Garbus and Target - oh my! hehehe...now I have that stuck in my head (my fault Keep stalling 'em - Sept will be here soon!
              :-) Did you have the pleasure of dealing with them?

Comment

I think Forster and Garbus are harmless if you're outside of NY state.
                Aren't they the guys who put LAW FIRM in a 24 point font on their letterhead?
                What clowns.
                filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

I think so! They're on LI typical LI legal - ehem - firm. NYS Atty Gen had them fined etc for "sewer service" all over NYS!!!! ANd no I'm not in NYS.

What is also amazing that one of my target accouts was sent to zwicker and this other to Forster and Garbus...no rhyme or reason there....

Originally posted by catleg View Post
                  I think Forster and Garbus are harmless if you're outside of NY state.
                  Aren't they the guys who put LAW FIRM in a 24 point font on their letterhead?
                  What clowns.

Comment

Target did not sue me...all bark and no bite.

They wait till you file BK and sell your bad paper to a JDB
                    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X