Client Services Inc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client Services Inc?

Got my first letter from a CA in the mail today....regarding my Target Visa from Client Services Inc. But it wants me to mail payment to Target National Bank. I'm confused, did they buy my account or is this just the first step? We are meeting with our attorney on Monday afternoon to go over the means test and discuss our next step....but I don't want these Client Services guys contacting our employers. Am I getting sued soon? I haven't paid our 8 CC's since Feb/Mar of 2011. Thanks
    Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
    341 Hearing 1/12/12
    Discharged 3/23/12!

Send them a DV letter on day # 29 and don't sweat it...you've got ways to go.

Good luck.
    No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Client services has called me every day for the last 3 years - sometimes several times a day. They have called my parents, my sister and my brother. They are very aggressive. They also call me at work.

Every conversation I have with them goes the same way. I ask for their name, address, and phone number. I let them know this call is recorded. I ask who they represent. Then they tell me that they cant tell me that till I confirm my SS number and current address - then I ask to speak to a manager - then they hang up.

Comment

Target Visa sued me.

I don't remember the name of the collection agency that they hired to call me...but they called and sent letters...by the truckload, though I never answered a call and threw the letters away.

Target sued me after 9 months of not paying (July 2010-March-2011). I filed bankruptcy (April 2011) before the court date (May 2011) and the case was dismissed.....hope this puts your mind at ease a little bit, I think you have some time.
        Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Originally posted by disconapper View Post
          Target Visa sued me.

I don't remember the name of the collection agency that they hired to call me...but they called and sent letters...by the truckload, though I never answered a call and threw the letters away.

Target sued me after 9 months of not paying (July 2010-March-2011). I filed bankruptcy (April 2011) before the court date (May 2011) and the case was dismissed.....hope this puts your mind at ease a little bit, I think you have some time.
          Hello Disconapper - was it Zwicker or Farbus & Garber by any chance? My balances are about $1,700 on 2 separate Target cards, with these two separate collection outfits. Zwicker does have a "lawyer" in my state, Farbus does not (as far as I know).

Comment

Ignore them.

Comment

Hey IamOld...(by the way..everytime I type your screen name I chuckle a little bit, haha)...anywho...that firm does not sound familiar to me....I was sued by a firm in Maryland....if I had the paperwork with me, I'd let you know...my balance was about $3200 or so
              Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Thanks!!! I did a DV for Zwicker they sent a form half a paragraph back, and that's it - nothing since then....

Comment

Client Services threw a block party for me, called several of my neighbors.
                  I would send them a cease and desist letter, they are just scum phone harassers.
                  filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by catleg View Post
                    I would send them a cease and desist letter, they are just scum phone harassers.
                    Too funny! I have yet to have the pleasure. I get the personalized phone calls from "Lisa" from Forster and Gerber (or whatever)

Comment

client services threw a block party for me, called several of my neighbors.
                      lolol -- funny --- be mindful though that if you respond in any way shape or form you are confirming for them they found you. Hence it sounds like the party can begin!

Comment

Wouldn't sending a C&D kind of invite a lawsuit? Although I'd rather not have family and neighbors contacted....

Originally posted by df04527 View Post
                        lolol -- funny --- be mindful though that if you respond in any way shape or form you are confirming for them they found you. Hence it sounds like the party can begin!
                        By confirming that they found me, what would happen? My home phone is Vonage and its on DND and we only use our cell phones, I don't answer unknown or non-local phone numbers....what else would they do besides sending me shred material??
                        Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
                        341 Hearing 1/12/12
                        Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

sounds like for you DD - nothing but they could just take a chance and file a lawsuit instead. But that stands for everyone.

There are lots of others though that talk with these folks or respond to them in some way and by doing that it sure could invite them to begin their relentless terrorizing of you because they have confirmed they found you.

Comment

Go figure, I recieved the Target Visa statement in the mail today....now I'm confused
                            Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
                            341 Hearing 1/12/12
                            Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

when you're inside of 180 days late the chance of a lawsuit is rare.
                              filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X