The creditors have started calling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
    ^^^OMG I love it! Why can't I think of stuff like that???
    You don't have a devious mind????
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
      Now that you have filed, stay on top of these calls. Sanctions my dear, sanctions. Hit them where it hurts.
      Payback's a bee-yotch.
      Oh and you can just tell your family there is a misunderstanding, mixup, check got lost in the mail, whatever. They don't have to know all your business
      Thanks, I will stay on top of it and document. And, yes, I did say it was a misunderstanding and let it go at that. I really don't want them to be dragged into this or know anything.

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
      I remember another poster from way back when we first joined, changed all of her contact info for all of her CCs and put the CC phone numbers in place of her own. Then she changed her home and cell numbers to something else, and all the CCs got when they tried to call her, was their own company.
      Hahahaha. This. Brilliant. I just spit water out at my screen.

Comment

Take one phone call per creditor once a month and inform the agent that you have sought legal counsel to consider filing for bankruptcy, but as of yet you have not made the decision - and that the attorney advised you to not make any debt payments so long as the filing is a possibility. Say that you will take one call a month, but that if there any more calls than that - or calls to relatives or employers, etc. - then you will notify the authorities about this harassment. Then say that your attorney has also advised you to not anything else about your financial situation.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X