Wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wine

We have about 70 bottles of wine. Some of them were purchased for as much as $50 each but may or may not be worth that much today if it was sold. Should I list this when filing chapter 13 or just start drinking heavily?

or both?
    Filed 7/14/11....341 date is 8/23/11

I would start drinking heavy.

Also, it's Christmas time. Maybe give some as gifts and cut expenses to save some money.

Are these insured or easily seen on your bank statements or other schedules?

If not, I would treat them as they are-consumable.

And enjoy the holidays!
    11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
    12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
    3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Food stuffs and supplies are exempt. BTW, do you have an extra glass? Enjoy. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Share it around with us! It's never good to drink alone
        March 2009 - Filed Ch 13 April 2009 - 341 Meeting
        Sept 2009 - Confirmed April 2014 Plan completed May 2014 - Discharged!!

Comment

my wife and i were planning on playing a drinking game............every time we got a call from a creditor we would pick up the phone and clink our glasses together while finishing a full glass for every call after 4pm.........

by the way, there is no record of these purchases as many of them are from awhile ago, some over 4 years.......and we dont have it insured.......

Comment

I can loan you my dog sitter who kindly left me a note indicating she consumed "a few bottles of wine". She neglected to mention (realize) each bottle was worth a few hundred.

If I were you, I'd start drinking!
            *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

halfway through a bottle of sauv blanc watching some football...........my wife just looked at me and rolled her eyes and said: "on sunday?".......

i said: we have to consume it before they come knocking on our door for it!

we took another to the restaurant last night......using it up little by little

Comment

oka.y..........on to bottle number 3 of the day

Comment

Hehe,

Good job. Now THIS is good BK planning!

11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
                  12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
                  3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by tjs1970 View Post
                    oka.y..........on to bottle number 3 of the day
                    You sure its not #4? lol
                    ==================================
                    Filed: 4-30-2010
                    341 Complete: 6-16-2010
                    Discharged and Closed 8/17/2010

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManCrawling View Post
                      I would start drinking heavy.
                      Already have!
                      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Nothing like drinking the evidence. LOL 'Hub
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                          Food stuffs and supplies are exempt. BTW, do you have an extra glass? Enjoy. 'Hub
                          AC,

This is not a supply, this is a collector's item, no one keeps Thunderbird liquor around (the cheap booze we drank at Ole Miss) for more than a few days.

You might be drinking thousands of dollars in wine if you are serious. Get a price guide and figure out what its worth.
                          I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

all of it is probably worth less than 5 grand.......but wouldnt sell for that much at auction, if at all........all small boutique stuff from here in wa state that may only be known about locally, thus the national appeal would be less......we are drinking it and enjoying the fruit

Comment

Originally posted by JimKutkowski View Post
                              AC,

This is not a supply, this is a collector's item, no one keeps Thunderbird liquor around (the cheap booze we drank at Ole Miss) for more than a few days.

You might be drinking thousands of dollars in wine if you are serious. Get a price guide and figure out what its worth.
                              I'm a 20/20 man myself. It has that delicate bouquet of anti freeze I used to like. 'Hub

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X