Vehicles Excemptions In Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicles Excemptions In Arizona

I was just reading another post on here that talked about vehicle exemptions and it got me thinking. In AZ I guess we use KBB private party value however I don't think that is what my attorney used because his values are much lower than what I came up with. I own two 2008 Cadillac Escalades and when I look up the value they appear to be worth about 48K each (yeah right). I only owe 30K on each one (bought same day) so this give me 18K equity in each???? I was not reaffirming these so does it even matter? Thanks in advance for your info!

Don't mean to be a wiseguy here...but, 2008 must of been ( like the Sinatra song...) '..A Very Good year'...
    Of course I don't know the circumstances, but the first thing that comes to mind is that equity WOULD matter quite a bit... to me that is....
    Why not SELL them IF there IS any equity...?...and maybe use the equity to buy pay down on 'something'...?

Comment

I have actually been trying to sell them...Not a nibble. Guess no ones looking for a gas guzzling 50,000 luxury truck these days..LOL Oh well I guess I will just let the trustee take care of the sale and go buy me an old pickup and a K Car for the wife.

Comment

I'm in Tucson...good lawyer to recommend?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X